The Future Looks Impressive!
- Klahanie Bay is the last undeveloped zoned oceanfront resort property in the Sea to Sky corridor with significant development potential.
- Demographer David Baxter states "Squamish could experience a growth rate of as much as 151% by the second decade of the 21st Century."
Squamish Economic Drivers
- Canada’s First Private University - $276 million project.
- Garibaldi Ski Hill - proposed by Ledcor Developments and Milborne
- Re-development of Downtown Core
- Hollywood North
- Hi-Tech Infrastructure. Telus/Shaw
- Focus on Tourism Development
- Olympic Bid Pending
What Local Experts are Forecasting
- "Prices are soaring for B.C. recreational properties. The number of U.S. buyers and baby boomers have increased dramatically... "
Rodd Nutt, Vancouver Sun reporter. May 1, 2001
- "In many ways, the situation of Squamish is similar to that of Canmore, Alberta, which has experienced a housing boom since the 1988 Winter Olympics were held in Calgary."
- "It seems likely that faster and easier commuting between Squamish and Vancouver and Squamish and Whistler would have a positive impact on the Squamish real estate market"
Brian Morton, Vancouver Sun reporter. October 22, 2001.
Squamish Single Family Dwelling ValuesSource : Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
Timing is everything!
- The first ones in will reap the highest returns on their investment.
- Whistler is built-out and prices are escalating. Klahanie Bay is the last undeveloped zoned resort oceanfront property in the Sea to Sky corridor with significant development potential.
- Be Part of "Klahanie Bay at Shannon Falls", the next development SUCCESS STORY!